Wednesday, September 3, 2008

About Me.....

My name is Abdulla Rashid AlZahmi. I am 20 years old. I’m from RAK, but now live in Abu Dhabi, because I’m a paramedic student in Abu Dhabi Men’s College. It is my second year in this college, so now I have a mental image of and enough information about paramedics, although I will study two and half years more in this college. Then I will graduate. After that, I will join in Abu Dhabi Police to help people like accident victims who we see in the roads and in other scenes. In this essay, I will explain why I choose global warming as the title for my project.
I love my environment and everyone should love the environment, because we live, eat and breath in it. So we can do many actions to keep our environment safe. Now we have some modern machines which are very helpful to us, but at the same time they affect our environment, like factories and transport like cars. This make our world dangerous, so we work together to stop the danger which effects our environment.
Finally I will try to get every one to work with me to stop these dangers and keep our environment safe.

No comments: